24 hrs 10 mins
The best cookie ever! Must love all types of cookies for this one. Makes 25 plus dozen and freezes well so you can save for later to make, or you can cut in half or down to fourths.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb butter (4 sticks) or 1 lb margarine (4 sticks)
- 3 lbs peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 lb white sugar
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 12 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or pancake syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 teaspoons baking soda
- 18 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 lb M&M' (mini or regular size)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips (or white chocolate or other favorite chip)
- 1In a VERY LARGE bowl, cream butters (butter and peanut butter).
- 2Add sugars and mix well.
- 3Beat in eggs.
- 4Add maple syrup, salt, and baking soda, beat well.
- 5With your hands, mix in oats.
- 6Mix in chips (chocolate, M&M's, and butterscotch).
- 7Drop by spoonful onto ungreased cookiesheet.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- 9To make into bar cookies, pat into 10X15X1 inch pan (filling 1/2 to 3/4 way), and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (5977 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1075.2
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 130.8 mg
- Sodium 896.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 70.0 g
- Protein 26.1 g