Recipe by litldarlin
These crisp, crunchy cookies contain no flour, which causes them to spread out on the pan when baked.
- 1⁄4 cup trans fat-free margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate miniature M&M baking bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine margarine and peanut butter.
- Add sugar, egg, egg white and vanilla extract.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add oats, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and chocolate M & M pieces.
- Mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough about 2" apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, until golden.
- Let cool a few minutes on sheet before removing to rack.