Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
this recipe is a little different that others posted...must be the extra brown sugar and corn syrup
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 4 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup M&M'
- Mix in order given --
- drop by 1/4 cup full on ungreased cookie sheet --
- flatten slightly --
- bake at 350* for 12-14 minutes.
Very disappointing! I made these cookies for my granddaughter and had to throw them out. They spread terribly while baking and ran over the edges of the cookie sheet, making a terrible mess in the oven. When I tried to get them off of the cookie sheet, the paper-thin cookies crumbled and made a terrible mess. The dough was too wet so I added some flour and finally got a batch that was worthwhile.