Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
These giant cookies will be a success with any cookie loving family I know that they were with mine.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups hershey's milk chocolate chips
- frosting, better with (optional)
- ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Line 2 9-inch round baking pans with foil, extending foil over the edges of the pans.
- Beat butter, granulted sugar, brown sugar and vanilla untill fluffy.
- Add egg; beat well.
- Stir together flour and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating untill well blended.
- Stir in milk chocolate chips. Spread 1/2 of the batter into each pan,leaving 1 inch around the outside. (cookies will spread when baking).
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until pale brown on top. Cool completely. Carefully remove cookies from pan and remove foil, frost if desired. Cut cookies into wedges and top with a scoop of ice cream if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy.
These are some of the best cookies I have ever made! I make all the cookies at my house and these will be put in the recipe book!