Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
a treat for young and old alike
Make and share this Monster Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 12 large eggs
- 2 lbs packed brown sugar (or may use less)
- 5 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon syrup (or molasses)
- 1 lb smarties candies
- 8 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 lb margarine
- 3 lbs peanut butter
- 18 cups oatmeal
- 1 lb chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients well in a VERY large bowl.
- Smarties may be mixed in, or added on top before baking.
- Drop by tablespoons on cookie sheets.
- Press down with a fork.
- Bake 350° 10-12 minutes.
- Do not overbake.