Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Crispy chicken fingers make your little ghosts and goblins say, "Ooooooo, yummy!" Quickly followed by "Can we have these even when it's not Halloween?"
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise in half (1 pound)
- 1 (2 1/16 ounce) packetshake 'n bake extra crispy seasoned coating mix
- 1⁄4 red pepper, cut into 8 triangular pieces
- 1⁄2 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Coat hicken with coating mix as directed on package. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Make 1/2-inch slit in thinner end of each chicken strip; insert red pepper triangle in slit for the monster's claw. Serve with barbecue sauce.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:.
- FAMILY FUN:.
- Arrange 4 claws on large serving plate to resemble each of the monster's 2 hands.
- Prepare using BULL'S-EYE Barbecue Sauce.