1/1 Photo of Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
Not sure where this recipe came from but I love the soft chewy center and the crisp outside. I like to toast the pecans but they taste fine untoasted as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray cookie sheets with baking spray.
- 3toast pecans in oven or in saucepan over medium heat.
- 4cream shortening, butter, and sugars.
- 5add eggs and vanilla.
- 6combine dry ingredients (3-1/2 cups flour, salt, and baking soda). Add them to the creamed mixture and stir well.
- 7Stir in toasted pecans and chocolate chips.
- 8Dip a 1/4 cup baking scoop into a bowl of extra flour, tap excess flour off the scoop (this will prevent dough from sticking to the scoop, redip in flour as needed).
- 9drop cookie dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto greased cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart.
- 10bake 13-15 minutes (13 for chewier cookie, 15 for crisper cookie).
- 11cool on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.7
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 197.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g