Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
When my kids were young, my girlfriend and I were leaders for their age group at church. We made these pizzas often and served them with a green salad. The young ones loved them and today my grown up kids love them, too.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 lb grated cheese (we use sharp)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
- two loaves of crusty French bread, sliced in half
- Brown hamburger and sausage; drain.
- Add all other ingredients and stir until the cheese melts.
- Spread on French bread halves.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Cut into serving size pieces.