Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is from the Monoloco bar in Antigua, Guatemala. It is very strong, so beware!
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 ounce navy rum (a local rum, dark and 140 proof)
- 1⁄2 ounce apricot brandy
- 1⁄2 ounce orange Curacao
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1 dash grenadine
- 1⁄2 ounce overproof rum (over 150 proof)
- Pour all the ingredients, except the overproof rum, into a cocktail shaker and add some ice cubes.
- Shake and strain over ice in a large hurricane glass.
- Top with the overproof rum and decorate with wedges of pineapple.
Oh, my!!! This is one GOOD drink! As I type, I've had to correct three typos, so yes, it is definitely STRONG! I can picture making this in a pitcher and having a wonderful sunset party at the pool... Try it! Thanks, Breezermom! Made for Spring Photo Tag 2013