1/1 Photo of Monkfish in Lemon Butter Wine Sauce
Very Simple Monkfish Recipe. I had something similar in Venice Italy. I have been searching forever for a monkfish recipe with no luck. In fact I became rather intimidated as most sites I found info on said Monkfish was difficult to prepare. So I made this one up Myself. My Husband & children loved it. The cooking and ingredient quantities are estimated as I just threw everything together & this was the 1st time I made this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover broiling pan (at least 1/4" deep) with foil. Heat broiler to Low.
- 2Place Monkfish Fillets in pan & season with salt & pepper.
- 3Slice sticks of butter in 1/8" pieces & lay on top of fish.
- 4Sprinkle lemon & wine over fish.
- 5Sprinkle fish with parsley.
- 6Place in broiler for aprox. 15 to 30 min (I am not sure of the time as I was not paying that much attention to it). I just checked the fish every few minute & took out of oven when fish started to flake.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monkfish in Lemon Butter Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.3
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 134.0 mg
- Sodium 480.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 25.0 g