Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I designed this ice cream for my daughter (i.e. nickname Monkey) because she loves bananas, and she loves ice cream. (Who doesn't.)
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package banana cream instant pudding
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch chips, softened
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Mix milk and pudding until smooth.
- Pour into ice cream maker. Turn machine on.
- Mash banana. Soften chips. Mix two together. Add crumbs and combine.
- About 20 minutes into the mixing/chilling (check your machine's directions), add the banana mixture and continue chilling.