Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe will aid your digestion! From Living and Raw Foods. You may use a juicer for this or just blend in blender or food processor.
- 1⁄2 orange, peeled (leave white pithy part on-or hand juice the orange)
- 1⁄2 papaya, peeled
- 1 banana
- orange twist (to garnish)
- Juice orange with papaya.
- Place juice and banana in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with the orange twist.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
Hey... I made this ages ago and forgot to rate! Not a big fan of papaya, but this one was a keeper. Am planning to make it again, after school one of these days :-)
been doing shakes for mom this is really good
This is a great shake Sharon. Nice'n thick, rich, smooth and citrusy. I just love the combination of orange, papaya and bananas together. What a great way to get our daily fresh fruits. Thanks so much for posting this quick and easy to make recipe. I'll be making this tasty drink often.