Recipe by Shrimptastic!
This is a comfort food for me. Mom always made these for me when I was little. I had one the other day and they're as good now as they were then. A kid pleaser (adult pleaser too but something sounds wrong about that). SO good. I know it may sound wierd but TRY it. Enough rambling here she goes...
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread two tablespoons of mayo on the inside of one graham cracker and two tablespoons of peanut butter on the inside of another graham cracker.
- (Don't follow to the T, spread mayo and peanut butter to your liking).
- Cut banana into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place slices in a row on one side of the slathered graham from end to end.
- Repeat 4 times for a total of 5 sandwiches.
- I'll post 4 servings but sadly I think I ate that many when I rediscovered these things.
- (The triple decker is a fully-endorsed variant).
- Serve with milk.
- Fend off rugrats asking for more.