Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The hardest thing about this one is catching those durned monkeys! ;-) A very tasty salad dressing for green salads. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups salad oil (I used corn oil)
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 6 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons bell peppers, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried red pepper, crushed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard (Coleman's)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Whirl until completely smooth.
- Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
- Shake well before using.
Easy, delicious. We have used this for dipping sauce for vege chicken nuggets. Thank you for sharing.
We really liked the flavors in this dressing,but it was very strong. We are used to lighter dressing. But for the type it is, it was very good. Makes a lot. thanks