Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are a hit at our house..especially for the grandchildren
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Separate biscuits and cut each into fourths.
- Coat with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Stack in bottom and around sides of lightly buttered bundt pan.
- Bring milnot, brown sugar and butter to a boil in a small pan until thickened.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Serve warm.