1/1 Photo of Monkey Lovin' Mocha Mouthfulls
From the "Friends" cookbook "Cooking with Friends" Ross's monkey Marcel's favorite treat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Generously grease a 12 cup mini-muffin pan tin (the cups are about 2 inches in diameter) and set aside.
- 3Melt the butter and chocolate together in the top of a double boiler, stirring until smooth, set the mixture aside to cool slightly.
- 4Stir in the sugar until smooth.
- 5Whisk in egg, coffee liquor, and espresso powder.
- 6Gently fold in the flour and chopped walnuts.
- 7Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, filling the cups about 3/4 full.
- 8Place a walnut half in the center of each cup.
- 9Bake until the center of one of the cakes comes out clean when pricked with a toothpick, about 20 minutes.
- 10Cool in tins about 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monkey Lovin' Mocha Mouthfulls
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g