I would make this when I was in my 20s and bring it to work. It was a big hit then and now in my ........ it's still a big hit. One other option with this is to put pecans at the bottom of the bundt pan. Its more like a coffee cake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a plastic bag combine, 1 cup of sugar and 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit into pieces and put into the bag and coat them with the cinnamon mixture.
- Place in an ungreased bundt pan.
- In a small saucepan, bring to boil, 3/4 cup of butter, 1 cup of sugar, 2 tbsp of white karo syrup and 2 tbsp of cinnamon, stir constantly.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately, be careful of the cinnamon oozing all over the place. But that is the best part of the cake!