Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I would make this when I was in my 20s and bring it to work. It was a big hit then and now in my ........ it's still a big hit. One other option with this is to put pecans at the bottom of the bundt pan. Its more like a coffee cake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a plastic bag combine, 1 cup of sugar and 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit into pieces and put into the bag and coat them with the cinnamon mixture.
- Place in an ungreased bundt pan.
- In a small saucepan, bring to boil, 3/4 cup of butter, 1 cup of sugar, 2 tbsp of white karo syrup and 2 tbsp of cinnamon, stir constantly.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately, be careful of the cinnamon oozing all over the place. But that is the best part of the cake!
These cinnamon bites were tasty, but I think I used the wrong type of canned biscuits. I used canned buttermilk biscuits, but I think I should have used the flaky style or the grands biscuits because my biscuits did not rise much and did not stick together. Will change my biscuits when making these the next time. Thanks for posting your recipe. Made for Fall PAC 2008.