Recipe by jennifercoffman
SUPER DELICIOUS!! CANNOT STOP EATING IT . . . *Try adding walnuts, pecans, raisins, or diced apples to pan before adding biscuits &/or sprinkle between layers for an extra treat
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 30 ounces pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (4-7 1/2 ounce cans)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
Directions See How It's Made
- GREASE or spray 12-cup Bundt cake pan.
- MIX granulated sugar & cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Shake quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Mix melted butter & brown sugar; pour over biscuit pieces.
- BAKE at 350'F for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 to 10 minutes. Turn pan upside down onto serving plate. Serve warm. (12 servings).
- **Add walnuts, pecans, raisins, or diced apples to pan before adding biscuits &/or sprinkle between layers for a little extra treat!