Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make at night, bake in morning! My oven has a delay-start function, so I can schedule the rolls to be ready when I wake. It’s great to wake up to them! When I need to bring baked goods to breakfast events, I like to make these since all work is done the night before.
- 18 frozen rhodes regular white dinner rolls
- 0.5 (3 ounce) package butterscotch pudding (cook n' serve variety)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional, but not optional for me...I use about 1 cup)
- Spray bundt pan with Pam and put pecans in bottom.
- Put in the 18 frozen dinner rolls.
- Sprinkle pudding powder over the rolls.
- Melt butter, mix the sugar into it, and pour on top.
- Let it sit uncovered overnight (I put it in my oven). It rises by morning.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 25-30 min, until top is golden brown.
- Let it sit in the pan for at least 5 min to set up. Note: If you invert the pan too soon, the gooey yumminess will run to the bottom of the rolls & be a mess. If you invert the pan too late (like at 20 minutes), the gooey yumminess will end up mostly on the top of the rolls. So aim for 5-10 minutes of rest before inverting pan on a large platter.
- My oven has a delay-start function, so I can schedule the rolls to be ready when I wake. It’s great to wake up to them! Sure, my oven isn't preheated when I do this, but that's ok!
My family loves when I make this recipe. Very easy to whip together. A great go to recipe with a little planning! Yum Yum