Make at night, bake in morning! My oven has a delay-start function, so I can schedule the rolls to be ready when I wake. It’s great to wake up to them! When I need to bring baked goods to breakfast events, I like to make these since all work is done the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray bundt pan with Pam and put pecans in bottom.
- 2Put in the 18 frozen dinner rolls.
- 3Sprinkle pudding powder over the rolls.
- 4Melt butter, mix the sugar into it, and pour on top.
- 5Let it sit uncovered overnight (I put it in my oven). It rises by morning.
- 6Bake at 350 deg F for 25-30 min, until top is golden brown.
- 7Let it sit in the pan for at least 5 min to set up. Note: If you invert the pan too soon, the gooey yumminess will run to the bottom of the rolls & be a mess. If you invert the pan too late (like at 20 minutes), the gooey yumminess will end up mostly on the top of the rolls. So aim for 5-10 minutes of rest before inverting pan on a large platter.
- 8My oven has a delay-start function, so I can schedule the rolls to be ready when I wake. It’s great to wake up to them! Sure, my oven isn't preheated when I do this, but that's ok!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monkey Bread - Make at Night, Bake in Morning
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 937.5
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 109.2 mg
- Sodium 1023.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 141.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: