Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a holiday favorite we serve for breakfast every year. It's easier then cinnamon rolls, but tastes as good or better..
- 1 loaf white bread dough (home made or frozen,thawed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup raisins (optional) or 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- confectioners sugar frosting (optional)
- Place cinnamon and Sugar in a Lg.
- ziplock bag,mix well.
- Break off walnut size portions of dough, roll in ball.
- Place in ziplock bag shake well to coat.
- Toss pieces into a 6cup bundt pan, with raisins or walnuts (if desired).
- Combine remaining sugar, cinnamon mix with melted butter.
- pour over bread.
- bake in 350 degree oven, 30 to 35 min.
- **No need to let it sit and raise**.
- Remove allow to sit 10 min.
- invert on serving plate.
- frost with icing (if desired.).