Recipe by bug @<
Gooey pull-apart bread; this one's great! Learned it in my college cooking class and it's been a favorite of mine ever since! A winner with all the boys (great way to make friends!) :)
Top Review by mommyoffour
I was looking for something to serve DD's friends after her slumber party and I chose your recipe. I had some frozen rolls in the freezer and these worked perfectly. I did cut them in half before coating with the butter and rolling in cinnamon sugar mixture. I did not glaze the bread and the girls loved it anyway. Thankyou for sharing withg us.
- 1 loaf rhodes frozen bread dough
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter or 2 -3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons water or 2 -3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Break dough into small balls (golf ball size).
- Melt butter in medium size bowl.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl.
- Roll the balls into the butter bowl, then the cinnamon-sugar bowl and place in pan (loaf, cake, bundt, etc.).
- Pour remaining butter and cinnamon-sugar mixture onto balls; mix.
- Let rise until doubled (about 30 minutes in a warm place).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for approximately 2 minutes, then flip over onto plate.
- If desired, drizzle icing over top while hot.