Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet cinnamon buttery bread. Kind of like a cinnamon bun. Soooooo good and easy.
- 2 (16 1/3 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- chopped pecans (or nut of choice) (optional)
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Grease a round pan, roll dough into sugar and cinnamon mix, layer bottom of pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of melted butter, sprinkle with nuts, if desired (I use pecans). Do remaining layers as above ending layer with rest of butter, remaining sugar and optional nuts.
- Bake according to biscuit instructions.
- Serve with optional dunking sauces of fudge, caramel or maple syrup. Enjoy!