Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wow! Who knew how easy Monkey Bread could be. I found this recipe from www.athriftymom.com.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Take the butter and coat the inside of a Bundt pan, sprinkle half the sugar and cinnamon mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Place frozen Rhodes rolls into the pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the sugar mixture on the top of the rolls.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and set aside to rise.
- The rolls will be ready to bake once they rise (this can take as little as 3 hours or just make them before you go to bed so they're ready in the morning).
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When they are done, flip the pan onto a serving platter while hot. They should come right out of the pan.