Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious, sweet, little, buttery biscuits with a hint of cinnamon.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl.
- Quarter each biscuit.
- Drop mixture over quartered biscuits and coat well.
- Place in greased bundt pan.
- Melt stick of margarine and pour into remaining cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Pour over top of biscuits.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes (or until golden brown) at 350 degrees fahrenheit.
What a quick, simple treat! Flavor was superb. My kids were even fighting over the last bite. I will definitely make this again....probably tomorrow!
My family really loves this recipe. We usually make it when we have guests over. It is simple to follow put so much fun to eat. What is better than eating with your fingers. LOL
I have made this for years...It is my sons favorite thing and he is 26 years old now and still asks for this....