Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy morning treat for adults and kids alike.
- 4 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a Bundt pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a container with a lid.
- Cut four biscuits into quarters, then place in sugar mixture.
- Seal container, then shake to coat pieces, sprinkle coated pieces into prepared pan.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Combine remaining sugar mixture with melted butter, then pour over cake.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool 15 min., then invert onto a plate.