Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) cans biscuits (cut into quarters)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes (or chopped fresh parsley)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground (to taste)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Toss biscuit pieces into mixture to make 2 layers in an angel food cake pan.
- On the first layer sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to taste.
- On the second layer do the same thing.
- Bake @350 for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.