Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to make and fun to eat! Great for brunch. This came from the BetterRecipes.com website
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut biscuits into fourths.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a large Ziploc bag and add the biscuit pieces. Shake to coat with sugar mixture.
- Pour half the melted butter into a bundt pan.
- Layer biscuit pieces and nuts alternately.
- Pour remaining cinnamon/sugar over the top and add the rest of the melted butter.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from pan.
I make this as well--love it--perfect when you have company over--otherwise you may just want to eat it all yourself!
Oooh, loved this! It was so simple to throw together, and tasted great (although it's definitely not diet-friendly, that's for sure). I kinda had fun cutting the biscuits with a pair of kitchen scissors, too (yeah, small things, y'know? lol). Oh, and rather than my usual omission of the nuts in recipes, I added some apple-pie-glazed almonds and walnuts to the mix (Emerald brand). VERY good, and a definite rerun for us! Thanks for posting! (made for PAC Spring 2008)
This is so quick and tasty. A true keeper.