Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to make and fun to eat! Great for brunch. This came from the BetterRecipes.com website
Make and share this Monkey Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut biscuits into fourths.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a large Ziploc bag and add the biscuit pieces. Shake to coat with sugar mixture.
- Pour half the melted butter into a bundt pan.
- Layer biscuit pieces and nuts alternately.
- Pour remaining cinnamon/sugar over the top and add the rest of the melted butter.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from pan.
I make this as well--love it--perfect when you have company over--otherwise you may just want to eat it all yourself!
Oooh, loved this! It was so simple to throw together, and tasted great (although it's definitely not diet-friendly, that's for sure). I kinda had fun cutting the biscuits with a pair of kitchen scissors, too (yeah, small things, y'know? lol). Oh, and rather than my usual omission of the nuts in recipes, I added some apple-pie-glazed almonds and walnuts to the mix (Emerald brand). VERY good, and a definite rerun for us! Thanks for posting! (made for PAC Spring 2008)
This is so quick and tasty. A true keeper.