A quick and easy dessert that is sure to be a hit. I've made it several times for friends, and everyone always request the recipe. Once they find out how easy it is, they always freak out! Try this recipe for surefire success.
- Grease bundt pan.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together and shake biscuits in sugar mixture.
- Put one layer of pecans, a layer of biscuits, and continue layering until all ingredients are gone.
- Hint: End with pecans for a better finishing layer.
- Melt brown sugar and butter together and pour over the dish.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 30 - 35 minutes.