Recipe by mandabears
This is a little different than the usual recipes. This uses evaporated milk as one of the ingredients. I got this from a resident's daughter at my new job in Florida. I continue getting wonderful recipes in a new state!
- 4 (7 1/2 ounce) containers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon and 3/4 cup sugar.
- Grease a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of chopped nuts in bottom of pan.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and roll into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill pan 1/2 full of biscuits.
- Sprinkle remaining nuts.
- Add remaining biscuits.
- In a medium saucepan bring 3/4 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup evaporated milk to boil.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.