Recipe by NamVetsDaughter
We made a similar recipe in my Home Ec. class when I was young. I've always loved it.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (16 1/3 ounce) canslarge refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Lightly grease tube pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in plastic storage bag.
- Cut each biscuit in quarters.
- Shake quartered biscuits in bag to coat.
- Arrange in pan.
- Mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until no longer doughy in center.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto serving plate.