Top Review by Ron1
I had never heard of Monkey Bread. It's really very good! Made it for breakfast for my fellow coworkers. If I hadn't snitched a couple of pieces for myself before I brought it in, I wouldn't have gotten any! It was gone in seconds! :-)
- 3 (10 ounce) pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° Place nuts onto bottom of greased bundt pan.
- Quarter biscuits; roll in cinnamon and sugar that has been mixed together.
- Place in pan.
- Melt margarine, brown sugar and water; boil 2 minutes and pour over biscuits.
- Bake for 25 minutes.