Recipe by Aric Ross
This recipe comes to me from my mother. It is a great, simple dessert that even the most novice cook can master. Best served warm with vanilla ice cream. A real kid pleaser too, "Can we have some Monkey bread, please?"
Top Review by Mmm-piez
My 6 year old and I made this recipe according to the instructions in no time flat! She had a ball using the kitchen shears to cut the biscuits into 1/4's. It cooked fine and came out of the pan with no problem. The family loved it. The only problem I have with this recipe is I think it needs more margarine or butter because after it cooled it turned rock hard and we tried to microwave it to eat the leftovers but even fresh out of the microwave it was too hard to eat. Still, we enjoyed it very much, and will make it again (with more margarine).
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sugar and cinnamon into plastic bag.
- Add biscuits (a few at a time) into bag and shake to coat well.
- Grease bundt cake pan and place biscuits into pan.
- In saucepan bring brown sugar and butter to a boil.
- Pour brown sugar and butter sauce over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.