1/1 Photo of Monkey Bread
Aric Ross's Note:
This recipe comes to me from my mother. It is a great, simple dessert that even the most novice cook can master. Best served warm with vanilla ice cream. A real kid pleaser too, "Can we have some Monkey bread, please?"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar and cinnamon into plastic bag.
- 2Add biscuits (a few at a time) into bag and shake to coat well.
- 3Grease bundt cake pan and place biscuits into pan.
- 4In saucepan bring brown sugar and butter to a boil.
- 5Pour brown sugar and butter sauce over biscuits.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.5
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 726.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g