Recipe by Kathy Strickland
Gooey late night snack or good dessert. Kid love it, it is easy for them to pull apart
Top Review by debbielslone
This was DELICIOUS!!! Thanks for the recipe. This is definately a keeper and so easy to make. I was thinking if you garnished with marischino cherries on top it would make a pretty dessert for Christmas!!!
- 3 cans biscuits (cut in quarters)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups melted butter or 1 1⁄2 cups melted margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bag or bowl, place biscuits, sugar, and cinnamon and coat the biscuits well.
- Spray bundt pan or bread pan with non stick coating.
- Sprinkle pecans on bottom.
- Cover with biscuits.
- Mix butter with sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over top.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- When done cooking, turn pan upside down on a plate, to let the goo run all over.
- Serve hot.