Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Gooey late night snack or good dessert. Kid love it, it is easy for them to pull apart
- 3 cans biscuits (cut in quarters)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups melted butter or 1 1⁄2 cups melted margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- nonstick cooking spray
- In a bag or bowl, place biscuits, sugar, and cinnamon and coat the biscuits well.
- Spray bundt pan or bread pan with non stick coating.
- Sprinkle pecans on bottom.
- Cover with biscuits.
- Mix butter with sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over top.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- When done cooking, turn pan upside down on a plate, to let the goo run all over.
- Serve hot.
This was DELICIOUS!!! Thanks for the recipe. This is definately a keeper and so easy to make. I was thinking if you garnished with marischino cherries on top it would make a pretty dessert for Christmas!!!
I used three Grands size cans of biscuits and the same measurements for everything else. I was out of pecans so I used walnuts. Baked in a Bundt pan for approximately 45 minutes. After 35 minutes I put a sheet of foil to keep it from browning more. This was perfect to me. The perfect ratio of doughy, buttery and cinnamon and sugary! If I had used the smaller cans, I don't think I would have liked it as much. I've made this twice now, and I can't get enough. Thank you Kathy!
kids loved it! but my husband and I found it a bit too sweet. I usually make the one with brown sugar with butter and cinnamon over the top but decided to try this one just for a change. But think I will stick to the one I normally make. Using the white sugar made it a bit gritty almost like you were taking a bite of sugar.