Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Gooey late night snack or good dessert. Kid love it, it is easy for them to pull apart
Make and share this Monkey bread recipe from Food.com.
- In a bag or bowl, place biscuits, sugar, and cinnamon and coat the biscuits well.
- Spray bundt pan or bread pan with non stick coating.
- Sprinkle pecans on bottom.
- Cover with biscuits.
- Mix butter with sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over top.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- When done cooking, turn pan upside down on a plate, to let the goo run all over.
- Serve hot.
This was DELICIOUS!!! Thanks for the recipe. This is definately a keeper and so easy to make. I was thinking if you garnished with marischino cherries on top it would make a pretty dessert for Christmas!!!
I used three Grands size cans of biscuits and the same measurements for everything else. I was out of pecans so I used walnuts. Baked in a Bundt pan for approximately 45 minutes. After 35 minutes I put a sheet of foil to keep it from browning more. This was perfect to me. The perfect ratio of doughy, buttery and cinnamon and sugary! If I had used the smaller cans, I don't think I would have liked it as much. I've made this twice now, and I can't get enough. Thank you Kathy!
kids loved it! but my husband and I found it a bit too sweet. I usually make the one with brown sugar with butter and cinnamon over the top but decided to try this one just for a change. But think I will stick to the one I normally make. Using the white sugar made it a bit gritty almost like you were taking a bite of sugar.