Loved by children and parents everywhere, a favorite of Elvis, too, I think! Consider adding jam to really jazz it up. Move over Julia Child--coming through!!!
- Apply peanut butter to one slice of bread.
- Slice banana lengthwise or diagonal if you're trying to impress someone with your culinary skills; width-wise if you're just trying to feed a hungry child; spread banana slices over peanut butter.
- Plop the other slice of bread on top.
- Squish lightly to compress the ingredients.
- ALTERNATIVES: Honey or jam may be applied before adding the banana slices, although this would slightly alter the DNA perhaps resulting in a hybrid monkey, maybe even upgrading completely to a gorilla! Use with caution!