1/2 Photos of Monkey Brains Burger
Loved by children and parents everywhere, a favorite of Elvis, too, I think! Consider adding jam to really jazz it up. Move over Julia Child--coming through!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Apply peanut butter to one slice of bread.
- 2Slice banana lengthwise or diagonal if you're trying to impress someone with your culinary skills; width-wise if you're just trying to feed a hungry child; spread banana slices over peanut butter.
- 3Plop the other slice of bread on top.
- 4Squish lightly to compress the ingredients.
- 5ALTERNATIVES: Honey or jam may be applied before adding the banana slices, although this would slightly alter the DNA perhaps resulting in a hybrid monkey, maybe even upgrading completely to a gorilla! Use with caution!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monkey Brains Burger
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 488.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 13.1 g