Despite the name, these sweet, gooey treats are AWESOME!!! Best when eaten day of making, but can be reheated in the microwave several days later to taste just as great. Every time I make these, I just can't resist ripping off a chunk every time I walk by them. They disappear quickly!! I don't add nuts because my family doesn't care for them, but I'm sure it's equally as great wit
- Knead dough.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Pinch off dough into walnut-size balls.
- Roll in melted butter, then in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Place in butter-greased bundt or angel food pan, in layers.
- Sprinkle nuts over each layer, if desired.
- Pour remaining butter and sugar over top.
- Let rise, about 10 minutes.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Invert onto plate while still warm.