Recipe by desserts101
It is really easy to make, and it is non bake, with no eggs. I hope you all enjoy! Make sure you use a blender with a whipping button.
Top Review by Mrs. Shaw
Great Pie! I'm pregnant and when my husband said something about Key Lime Pie, I had to have one, and now. I didn't want to wait overnight or even 3 hours, and this pie fit the bill. It was light and fluffy, and the lime flavor was just what I wanted. We will be making this again, so good and so easy!
- 2 pie crusts, baked
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key limes (about 4 limes) or 1⁄2 cup lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 2 cups heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the heavy cream in a blender until a whipped cream consistency.
- Add the condensed milk, lime juice, grated lime peel and half of the whipped cream into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents of the blender into the pie shell, then gently stir in the remaining whipped cream.
- Put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes or the fridge for an hour.