Recipe by desserts101
It makes fluffy peanut butter dip, great for parties and you can serve them with apples or celery for the kids! I got it off a website for kids but I tweaked it a bit.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies (peanut butter sandwich cookies) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix peanut butter and the vanilla yogurt until smooth.
- Then add the whipped cream, cinnamon and milk.
- Make sure to get all the clumps and bumps out and mix until a smooth consistency.
- Crumple the Nutter Butter cookie on top and serve with fruit or vegetables