Recipe by linlatham
Something I thought of one day, for the kids and myself. Its easy to make and doesn't take long, great for kids lunches on weekends.
- 1 container refrigerated biscuit (your choice)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (your choice)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 lb ground chuck or 1 lb ground turkey
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef until done, drain fat and add seasoning to beef.
- If you need to add alittle water using a spoon until mix is moist not runny.
- Remove biscuits from container and on flat surface flatten to 6 inches around.
- Place mix and about 2tbl spoons of cheese on one side of flattened biscuit and fold over edges use a fork to crimp together.
- Place in oven according to refrigerated package instructions.
- I though of this one day thinking of what to make quick for lunch to serve my kids.
- They loved it and its so easy to make.