Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I like this recipe because it is the ultimate comfort food! My boyfriend's mother likes to cook and she just puts things together well, and so does he. I make it quite often now and love it!
- 2 (20 ounce) packages Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 4 cups pepperoni, sliced in thick pieces
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 (7 ounce) szechwan chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Cook potatoes and onions and pepperoni in butter. Add some szechwan sauce. Keep adding sauce while cooking.
- In a separate pot cook bow tie pasta. Drain.
- Add to potatoes and pepperoni and add remaining jar of sauce and mix together.