Prep 10 hrs
Cook 15 mins
- 4 (16 ounce) racks of lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 green onion stems, chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons preserved bean curd, mashed
- 4 fluid ounces cooking sherry
- 1 fluid ounce seasoned oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Mix all ingredients above as marinade.
- Trim fat off lamb rack, slit between bones on the bone side, and take off as much fat and silver skin as possible.
- Rub marinade onto the racks and soak overnight.
- Sear racks in hot skillet with meat side down, and then turn rack over to broil 6 to 8 minutes at high heat with meat side up.
- Turn racks over and broil for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Mix the leftover marinade with corn syrup or honey and apply as glaze.
- Blast in high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.