One of my favourite lamb dishes-quicker than going for take-aways.
Make and share this Mongolian Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a wok and add half the oil, swirling it round to coat the pan.
- Stir-fry the lamb in 2 batches for 3 minutes each time.
- Remove all the lamb from the wok.
- Reheat the wok and add the other half of oil.
- Add the garlic and spring onion, and stir-fry for 2 minutes, then remove from the wok.
- Add the sauces and sherry to the wok, and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until the sauce thickens a little.
- Return the meat and any juices to the wok, and the spring onion, and toss to coat with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve.
Incredible! It really is! I am no a lamb fan, but hubby is so I am always trying to find something that I like so he isn't deprived. We loved this! The meat is incredibly tender, not gamey at all. The only addition was lots and lots of stir fried sweet onions. Mmmmm!
This is just my sort of dish, Jan S. Fast, easy, and most importantly, tasty. I think a stir-fried spinach side dish would go well with this. We'll be having it again.
Excellent! Made w/cut up Lamb Loin Chops. Followed recipe and turned out great.