1/5 Photos of Mongolian Lamb
One of my favourite lamb dishes-quicker than going for take-aways.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a wok and add half the oil, swirling it round to coat the pan.
- 2Stir-fry the lamb in 2 batches for 3 minutes each time.
- 3Remove all the lamb from the wok.
- 4Reheat the wok and add the other half of oil.
- 5Add the garlic and spring onion, and stir-fry for 2 minutes, then remove from the wok.
- 6Add the sauces and sherry to the wok, and bring to the boil.
- 7Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until the sauce thickens a little.
- 8Return the meat and any juices to the wok, and the spring onion, and toss to coat with the sauce.
- 9Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mongolian Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.1
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 825.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce