Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My favorite place to eat is a place called HuHot Mongolian Grill. I could eat there every day I think! My DH on the other hand would starve to death if we went there that often! So, to spare him from my cravings, I decided to learn how to make my favorite dish at home. That way I can whip this up anytime I want! **Always use fresh vegetables! Although frozen can be substituted in a pinch.
- 2 cups firm tofu, cut into 1-inch blocks
- 2 green onion tops, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 peeled and shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup baby snow pea pods
- 1⁄4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 -3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked ramen noodles or 2 cups soba noodles
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (I use Honey Teriyaki Sauce for Grilled Meats, can use more sauce if you like)
- corn, green beans, tomato, green pepper, onions, asparagus (anything fresh is best)
- additional garlic (optional)
- additional ginger (optional)
- beef (optional) or chicken (optional)
- In a skillet, heat sesame oil. Add meat first if using, then add tofu. (drain very well to get as much excess water out as possible.) When meat is cooked through add vegetables along with teriyaki sauce.
- When vegetables are cooked to tenderness you desire add cooked ramen or soba noodles just before serving.
- Serve with hot rice.