Recipe by Nana Lee
You want simple? Here it is! I'm having this for dinner tonight. It's great for a cold, damp day.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 (3 ounce) packets chicken-flavored ramen noodles (or mushroom or beef)
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- You could use a combo of the ramen soups.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and onion.
- Drain, transfer to a bowl and stir in 1 ramen seasoning packet.
- Set aside.
- In the same skillet, bring 3 cups water to a boil.
- Add the remaining 2 seasoning packets and stir to combine.
- Breake up the ramen noodle and add them. Return to a boil. Stir to separate.
- Add the vegetables and meat and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the veggies and noodles are done.