Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Based on a recipe from Ray Foley’s the Ultimate Little Martini Book containing over 1000 martini recipes.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces vodka, Smirnoff preferred
- 1 splash raspberry liqueur
- 1 dash cranberry juice
- 1 maraschino cherry (garnish)
- Add vodka, raspberry liqueur, and cranberry juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with the cherry.
I made this drink for DH. He liked it but wasn't too sure about the raspberry liquor. Thanks Liisa :) Made for ZWT8 for Diners, Winers and Chives
A touch of sweetness, easy to drink, perhaps too easy ;-) I had to remind myself that I only drink 1 martini per night. Thanks for sharing, mersaydees! Made for The Wild Bunch of ZWT8 for its trip to Britain.
Just what is needed on a swelteringly hot Saturday in the south! Loved it....thanks mersaydees.