Recipe by Monica in PA
Another hot & spicy recipe from my husband Mondo. After much experimenting he came up with this magic mixture. This recipe gets rave reviews. If you love this recipe make sure you try the hot & spicy pickles too in my cookbook!
- 2 lbs venison steak, cut into strips
- 7 ounces soy sauce
- 7 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt or 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut meat into strips and remove all fat.
- Add all ingredients into ziplock bag and shake well.
- Marinade for 8-24 hours.
- Place on dehydrator.
- Remove after fully dried and place into a clean ziplock.
- For the first 1/2 day keep bag slightly opened so any remaining moisture will evaporate.
- Share with friends and family!