Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another hot & spicy recipe from my husband Mondo. After much experimenting he came up with this magic mixture. This recipe gets rave reviews. If you love this recipe make sure you try the hot & spicy pickles too in my cookbook!
- Cut meat into strips and remove all fat.
- Add all ingredients into ziplock bag and shake well.
- Marinade for 8-24 hours.
- Place on dehydrator.
- Remove after fully dried and place into a clean ziplock.
- For the first 1/2 day keep bag slightly opened so any remaining moisture will evaporate.
- Share with friends and family!
First time making jerky. I used NMY sirloin and marinated it over night. It came out really tasty. Some pieces have a good "kick". I used garlic salt and it tasted great.
This is the first time I've made jerky and I LOVE this. It's a bit salty for me but I don't like salt so next time I will just cut down on it but the flavor is great!
This marinade is delicious! I have used it many times since Christmas (when I found it)! My husband is very picky when it comes to jerky and this is the only one he loves. The only thing I do differently is add 1-2 tsp of habanero sauce, extra red pepper flakes and about 1-2tsp cayenne pepper. He likes it very spicy and works wonderfully with beef also! Thank you for sharing!