Recipe by Kimberley Quinlan
This was a family favorite after a big Sunday dinner. What is great is that this casserole can be modified depending on the amount of leftovers you have.
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
Tasty recipe. I increased the beef/gravy abit and added some frozen vegys. We like the flavour of Worcestershire sauce so I increased it too. This is a great way to use up the roast beef dinner leftovers. Easy to make & we enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.
- 473.18 ml roast beef
- 236.59 ml gravy
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 709.77 ml mashed potatoes
- 226.79 g can mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice roast beef into cubes.
- Mix with gravy and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add mushrooms.
- Place in bottom of casserole.
- Mix half cup cheese into leftover potatoes.
- Place potatoes on top of casserole and sprinkle remaining cheese over casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.