1/1 Photo of Monday Night Pasta - Quick and Easy
I threw this together with some leftover chicken breast on Monday night. I had a healthy and delicious dinner on the table in 20 minutes flat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked with skin and bone removed
- 439.41 g can kidney beans, rinse and drained
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
- 709.77 ml macaroni, dry (I use whole wheat)
- 29.58 ml Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning (Italian Medley)
- 14.79 ml Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1Boil the macaroni according to package directions. While that is going, preheat a large skillet.
- 2Dice the chicken and add the olive oil and chicken to hot skillet. Toss with a bamboo spoon for a few minutes or until chicken is starting to brown.
- 3Add the diced tomatoes (with juice), drained and rinsed kidney beans, and frozen peas to the chicken. Cover and bring up to a simmer.
- 4Remove lid, add seasoning and stir in the macaroni.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monday Night Pasta - Quick and Easy
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 277.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning
Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning